Sabtu, 30 Agustus 2008

Hinagiku Fans , Let's Rock!!!



Yosyahh!! Hinagiku Rockz!!! On to the topic here , all of you who watch her appearance on Hayate no Gotoku , I, the Admin , want to conduct a survey here . If you like her , give the reasons why you like her , but if you not , give also the reasons .
Admin : Of course I like her , she's my favorite character in Hayate no Gotoku , although I know him before watching the anime by seeing T*ny's artwork . The reason why :
1. I like smart girl who has a lot of knowledge .
2. Smart , but not silent .
3. Expert in battle and sport , kendo in this case .
4 . Seems like perfectionist , but she also has weakness : height , that makes her looks cute!!
Admin's Recommendation : In case you have a chance to date her ( Just Imagine) , bring her to high places , and she will hug you all day along (Oh , wow!!!) , but I don't think something like this apply in real world , kekekeh.

8 komentar:

-スマリ さま- mengatakan...

Answer: Like
Reason: As stated by sempai, Perfectionist but has weakness, makes her moe. Plus, she is Tsundere and 2D. 2D Banzai!!! (Long live 2D!!!)

-スマリ さま- mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
-スマリ さま- mengatakan...

Oh! one more. Please don't use image from fak**.net

(you know, the site for downloading h*****)

dave1992 mengatakan...

Hm...

Hinagiku...

I don't know why I like her... It's just because she's perfect...

Her weakness makes her moe, so I didn't count it as a weakness. Her flat chest makes her pettanko, so I didn't count it as a weakness...

dave1992 mengatakan...

Tambahan...

Bedakan Perfect dan Perfectionist...

Hinagiku itu Perfect...

Dawin mengatakan...

Gambarnya random lho , dari sebuah sumber yang lengkap dan terpercaya , ngambilnya bukan dari fa**u , jadi gw ga tau kalo itu sebenernya dari fa**u

-スマリ さま- mengatakan...

2 - 2 nya dari fak**!!!
oh, thanks bwt ngingetin perfect - perfectionist ya, david.

Martin Wirawan mengatakan...

Uhhhhh..
Hinagiku fans....