Senin, 06 Oktober 2008

Character Polling Round 2 Closing & Announcement!!!

Hereby , the Admin announce that Round 2 of Character Polling has ended in 7th of October 2008 .

Da Result :
Shana : 8 (80%)
Sakai Yuuji : 0 (0%)
Yoshida Kazumi : 0 (0%)
Wilhelmina Carmel : 0 (0%)
Margery Daw : 0 (0%)
Keisaku and/or Eita : 0 (0%)
Pheles: 1 (10%)
Hecate : 0 (0%)
Saber : 1 (10%)
Emiya Shiro : 0 (0%)
Archer :2 (20%)
Rin Tohsaka: 1 (10%)
Sakura : 2 (20%)
Lancer : 0 (0%)
Gilgamesh: 0 (0%)
Ilyasviel: 3 (30%)
Raider: 0 (0%)

Firstly , the winner from Shakugan no Shana , the invincible red-haired tsundere midget , Shana!!! Good achievement in SaiMoe mean Better achievement in Otaku CC !



Words from the winner : Urusai...I just want to be alone with Yuuji and I don't care about all of you who voted for me...annoy me right now and I'll cut you to Melon Pan !!

And the winner from Fate Stay Night , childish aristocrat (she is child , really, or maybe not...) , yet wield a power that able to kill Archer , the master of Berserker , Ilyasviel von Einzbern!!!



Words from the winner : Minna-San , arigatou gozaimaaasssuu , thanks for choosing me ! All of you who vote for me will get a kiss from Berserker , enjoy >_< !!! ( Refuse it , and you will be crushed by Bersercar , Ohohohoho...)

1 komentar:

dave1992 mengatakan...

Untung gw gak vote buat ilya...